As most of you will know, on Sunday, we are having a Georgian Fayre and 1815 Cricket match played in costume using the laws of the time. This is the main event for the bicentenary for the junior cricketers. In the morning before the match we will be holding a fun morning of activity and games for juniors, parents, friends and family. Please come along and join in, have some lunch and try some delicious Yorvale dairy ice cream.
- gates open at 11am
- races – including sack races, running, egg and spoon and three-legged races for different age groups – will start around 11.15
- most games and stalls will be free
- traditional lunch (Selection of meats, open sandwiches, salads, gravy and condiments) will be available for £3 a head
- The 1815 match will start at 2pm
- live music
- come in costume if you want
- bring friends and family
AND… Thanks to those who brought tombola prizes last week – any more would be very gratefully received. And donations of cakes please!
Hope to see you all on Sunday.